Working on this set of Mirrors
Wenn Sie Deutsch sprechen, klicken Sie hier!
This site is the best summary of the events of September 11, 2001. Most information has been taken from other websites. I have tried to list up all the websites from which I have taken all the evidence. In case I should have forgotten some - please, forgive me.
Obviously, this page is not for commercial purposes anyway, but only for the purpose of truth. I thank everybody for their cooperation! Suggestions and comments, please, write to email@example.com For obvious reasons, I cannot give my name. Call me Mr. Veritas.
If you have found this webpage, please copy it immediately onto an empty floppy disc. Hide the disc. I have left out any pictures so that the memory is as low as possible. Give word of this webpage only to trustworthy persons. In case, somebody has succeeded in
closing my webpage down, give a copy of your floppy to somebody you trust. Spread the word of truth. Let us together prevent more tragedies!
Dedicated to William Cooper, a 911-sceptic and famous controversial talk show radio host, who was killed by a County Sheriff during an attempted arrest
Dedicated to 5000 civilian people who died in Afghanistan
Dedicated to the truth and all the innocent who had to die for a lie
This is a webpage about the terrible events of September 11th, 2001.
Nobody will ever forget the tragedy that happened that day and the shock it produced
However, if you think, you have experienced the greatest shock of your life... well, I am
afraid, you'll have to sit down again... to get ready for an even bigger shock!
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
-- James Madison
while a United States Congressman
Are you among the ones that asked themselves Why? and How?
We have found a few more Why?s and How?s!
However, before we go into detail, let's recall the official story:
1. On the morning of September 11th four Boeing passenger jets were hijacked within an hour by nineteen Arab terrorists armed with boxcutters. These nineteen on-board hijackers overpowered the flight attendants and forced their way into the cabin.
2. Pilots among these terrorists, having acquired the necessary flying skills from training courses and flight manuals,overpowered the pilots, took control of the Boeings
and changed course toward targets in New York City and Washington D.C.
3. The terrorists flew them expertly to their targets, met absolutely no opposition from the U.S. authorities (including the U.S. Air Force) responsible for safeguarding America's airspace, hit those targets and killed themselves.
4. Two of the Boeings were deliberately crashed into the Twin Towers, causing raging fires within which melted the steel supporting structures, thereby causing the buildings to collapse completely, killing several thousand American citizens and others.
5. A third Boeing was deliberately crashed into the Pentagon.
6. Passengers on the fourth plane overpowered the hijackers and caused the
plane to crash in Pennsylvania.
7. This was an attack on America and it was planned and directed by Osama bin Laden as the leader of Al-Qa'idah, an anti-U.S. international terrorist organization composed mainly of Arabs.
As a matter of fact, I really would like to ask those questions to Mr. Georg W. Bush!
Are you ready, Mr. President? Thank you for your time! Could you maybe answer a few questions?
Oh, hang on. We know that, as an ILLUMINATI friend, you like numbers. Therefore I have picked 111 questions for you.
111 easy questions for the President of the United States of America:
I have kept them really easy, and, to keeps things easy and clear, in chronological order.
There we go, Mr. President!
Long Before 9/11/2001
Question No. 1
- HOW was that terrorist attack only possible? In view of the $30 billion (or is it $40 billion) given annually to the FBI, the CIA and other U.S. "intelligence" agencies, WHY were these agencies completely unaware (or so they say) of this terrorist attack before they saw its results on CNN?
Question No. 2
- WHY did the CIA train various fundamentalist Islamic groups in Afghanistan in the late 1970s and early 80s, some of which later became the Taliban government? In fact, the U.S. government admits to giving the groups at least 6 billion dollars in military aid and weaponry, a staggering sum that would be even larger in today's dollars.
Question No. 3
- WHY did the GOP in Congress stop almost every move Clinton made against terrorism? They refused to believe reports and pass necessary legislation. In 1996 Clinton proposed a very extensive anti-terrorism regulation.
Question No. 4
- WHY was the series of recommendations Al Gore put together in 1996 on airport security called by Republican congress "paranoid" and too harsh. Why did the airline industry, lobbying against it, consider it too expensive and impractical.
Question No. 5
- WHY was it decided to cancel building a Unocal pipeline from Turkmenistan across Afghanistan to the Pakistani coast for the purpose of selling oil and gas to China?
Question No. 6
- WHY was the Taliban regime given $43 million in May 2001?
Question No. 7
- WHY did you stop inquiries into terrorist connections of the Bin Laden family in early 2001, Mr. President?
Question No. 8
- WHY was the domain SAUDI-BINLADIN-GROUP.COM created on September 11th, 2000?
Question No. 9
- WHY did Bin Laden have a kidney operation in July 2001 in Dubai in an American hospital?
He arrived on July 4, 2001 on a flight from Qetta, Pakistan. He was at the hospital
July 4-11, 2001.
Question No. 10
- WHY was Bin Laden visited by CIA agent Larry Mitchell in Dubai?
Question No. 11
- WHY didn't the CIA react, when Jean-Claude Cousseran, Director DGSE, French Secret Service, informed about terrorist attacks on America?
Question No. 12
- WHY didn't the CIA react, when Italian Deputy Prime Minister Gianfranco Fini
informed about a possible attack on the American president "with the use of an airplane"?
Question No. 13
- WHY didn't the CIA react, when President Mubarak from Egypt informed about a possible attack on America with an "airplane stuffed with explosives"?
Question No. 14
- WHY didn't the CIA react, when Efraim Halevy, Director of Mossad since 1998, informed the CIA about a possible attack with "200 terrorists" on America?
Question No. 15
- WHY didn't the CIA react, when Dr. August Hanning, President of BND (Bundesnachrichtendienst Germany) informed that "Middle Eastern terrorists are 'planning to hijack commercial aircraft ?"
Question No. 16
- WHY were 25,000 British troops and the largest British Armada since the Falkland Islands War, part of Operation 'Essential Harvest' pre-positioned in Oman, the closest
point on the Arabian Peninsula to Pakistan before September 11, 2001?
Question No. 17
- WHY did your brother "Jeb", Governor of Florida, declare Martial Law in Florida just 4 days before 9-11?
Reminder: He signed Florida Executive Order No. 01-261 on Friday, September 7, which states, in part: "I hereby delegate to The Adjutant General of the State of Florida all necessary authority, within approved budgetary appropriations or grants, to
order members of the Florida National Guard into active service, as defined by Section 250.27, Florida Statutes, for the purpose of training to support law-enforcement personnel and emergency-management personnel in the event of civil disturbances or natural disasters and to provide training support to law-enforcement personnel and community-based organizations relating to counter drug operations. This Executive Order shall remain in full force and effect until the earlier of its revocation or June 30, 2003."
Question No. 18
- WHY would devout Muslims frequent bars, drink alcoholic beverages and leave their bibles?
Question No. 19
- WHY would the hijackers use credit cards and allow drivers licenses with photos to be zeroxed?
Question No. 20
- WHY was John O'Neill, former deputy director of the FBI, sabotaged in his Al-Quaeda investigation and had to resign in July 2001?
He said in a former interview with investigative journalists Brisard and Dasquie ("Bin Laden-The forbidden truth"): "The main obstacles to investigate Islamic terrorism
were US oil corporate interests and the role played by Saudi Arabia in it."
After he resigned in protest over this obstruction in July 2001, he was offered a new
a job as a security chief in the WTC and died on September 11th.
Question No. 21
- WHY did the SAUDI-BINLADIN-GROUP have a website with a PRE-SET expiration
date of Sept. 11, 2001?
Question No. 22
- WHY was there such a dramatic and abnormal increase in sales of put options? On September 6-7, 2001 — 4,744 put options (a speculation that the stock will go down) are purchased on United Air Lines stock as opposed to only 396 call options (speculation that the stock will go up).
Question No. 23
- WHY did the US pull the plug on Muslim websites Monday September 10, 2001?
Question No. 24
- WHY was security meeting scheduled for 9/11cancelled by WTC management on 9/10? Question No. 25
- WHY did FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management department, arrive already on September 10th, as FEMA spokesman Tom Kenney said in an CBS interview with Dan Rather?
Question No. 26
- WHY did 17,000 U.S. troops join more than 23,000 NATO troops in Egypt for Operation 'Bright Star' on 9/11?
Question No. 27
- WHY did you warn Ariel Sharon not to travel to New York on September 11 to speak at a festival?
Question No. 28
- WHY were there so low occupancy rates?
The four AA and UA jets took off with an average occupancy rate of 27%. That four airliners from major airlines leaving from the East Coast around 9 a.m. on a weekday
for the West Coast would all have such low occupancy rates is highly unlikely.
Question No. 29
- WHY didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?
Official Timeline of events:
AA Flight 11, a Boeing 767, leaves Logan Airport, Boston, headed for Los Angeles,
with between 76 and 81 passengers and 11 crew members aboard, later suppossedly
piloted by Mohammed Atta.
AA Flight 77, a Boeing 757, takes off from Dulles Airport in northern Virginia bound
for Los Angeles, with between 50 and 58 passengers and six crew members aboard,
later suppossedly piloted by Hani Hanjour.
UA Flight 175, a Boeing 767, departs from Logan Airport, Boston, for Los Angeles
with between 47 and 56 passengers and nine crew members aboard, later
suppossedly piloted by Marwanal-Al-Shehhi.
UA Flight 93, a Boeing 757, scheduled to leave Newark Airport at 8:01 a.m. for San
Francisco, is late and does not depart until 8:41 a.m., taking off with between 26 and
38 passengers and seven crew members on board.
The North Tower is hit by AA Flight 11. The plane hits the tower directly, in the
center, and a huge explosion immediately follows the impact.
The South Tower is hit by UA Flight 175. The plane hits the tower toward a corner
and at a shallow angle, and comparatively little of the jet fuel enters the building,
most being consumed in the fireball.
AA Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon
The South Tower collapses.
The North Tower collapses.
UA Flight 93 crashed at Pennsylvania
Case 1: American Airlines Flight 11 crashes into the World Trade Center
Question No. 30
- WHY would hijackers intending to crash planes into the WTC hijack jets taking off
from Boston rather than from someplace closer such as JFK Airport in New York?
Question No. 31
- WHY are there so different versions about the cockpit conversations of this flight?
(Both versions published in newspapers, look at the dates!)
Boston airport officials said they did not spot the plane's course until it had crashed,
and said the control tower had no unusual communications with the pilots or any crew
member." (The Washington Post, September 12, 2001, "At Logan Airport, Nobody
Saw Plane's Sharp Turn South," pg. A 10.)
Compare to this one:
An American Airlines pilot stayed at the helm of hijacked Flight 11 much of the way
from Boston to New York, sending surreptitious radio transmissions to authorities on
the ground as he flew.
Because the pilot's voice was seldom heard in these covert transmissions, it was not clear to the listening air-traffic controllers which of the two pilots was flying the Boeing
767. What is clear is that the pilot was secretly trying to convey to authorities the flight's desperate situation, according to controllers familiar with the tense minutes after Flight 11 was hijacked.
The story goes on to say that the conversations were overheard by the controllers because the pilot had pushed a "push-to-talk" button. "When he [the pilot] pushed the
button and the terrorist spoke, we knew. There was this voice that was threatening the
pilot, and it was clearly threatening. During these transmissions, the pilot's voice and
the heavily accented voice of a hijacker were clearly audible ...." ("Controllers' tale of
Flight 11," The Christian Science Monitor, September 13, 2001.)
Question No. 32
- WHY disappeared the man who video-recorded the first plane hitting the tower, from
the media? Who was it anyway?
Question No. 33
- WHY did Jack Kelly, idefense.com, inform USA Today only 12 minutes after the first crash (8:47a.m.), that terror groups using Web encryption may have been responsible? And why was he so sure before the second crash at 9:02 p.m.?
Question No. 34
- WHY were there no passengers in the subway under the WTC?
Question No. 35
- WHY was there no guard at the gold reservoir under the WTC?
Question No. 36
- WHY did fighters of the 305th Air Wing, McGuire Air Force Base, NJ not intercept
the 2nd hijacked plane in NYC? This would have been possible within 7 minutes after
Question No. 37
- WHY did Mohammed Atta leave his bag at the airport and the employees didn't put it
Question No. 38
- HOW can we be sure it it was his bag?
Question No. 39
- WHY would Mr. Atta take luggage on a suicide mission anyway?
Question No. 40
- WHY was Atta allowed to study since he was stopped by the police for driving
without a license and also for violating his visa?
Case 2: The destruction of the World Trade Center
Question No. 41
- WHY have so many witnesses seen and heard more than two explosions in the WTC?
Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.
“We were the first ones in the second tower after the plane struck.
I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off.
We think there was bombs set in the building. I had just asked another firefighter to stay with me, which was a good thing because we were trapped inside the elevator and he had the tools to get out.”
Question No. 42
- WHY did the South Tower collapse first, 56 minutes after it was hit, rather than the North Tower (which was hit first and collapsed 1 hour and 44 minutes after being hit), even though the fire in the North Tower (the alleged cause of the collapse) was more intense?
Examination of the times of the events of September 11th provides further evidence
that it was not the fires that caused the Twin Towers to collapse. The North Tower was
hit first, at 8:45 a.m. The plane (or some object, not necessarily a large passenger jet) hit the tower directly, in the center, and a huge explosion immediately followed the impact. Then at 9:03 a.m. the South Tower was hit, but whoever was controlling the plane
did not manage a direct hit; rather the plane hit the tower toward a corner and at a
shallow angle, and comparatively little of the jet fuel entered the building, most being consumed in the fireball.
Since the plane and its fuel initially shared a common trajectory, after impact
the metallic components of the plane followed much the same path as the jet fuel. This path was through one corner of the South Tower. The steel beams
bearing most of the load were located in the center of the tower, and thus
most of the metal from the plane would not have hit the central steel beams, which would thus have remained largely undamaged by the impact.
Thus neither the plane impact nor the fire damaged the South Tower sufficiently to account for its collapse, so the South Tower collapsed from some other cause.
The fire in the South Tower was thus less intense than that in the North Tower. But the South Tower collapsed first, at 9:59 a.m., 56 minutes after impact, whereas the North Tower collapsed at 10:29 a.m., 1 hour and 44 minutes after impact. Had the fires been the cause of the collapse then the North Tower, with its more intense fire, would have collapsed first. Or, put another way, had the fires been the cause of the collapse then
the South Tower, hit after the North Tower, and subjected to a less intense fire, would have collapsed after (not before) the North Tower collapsed.
Question No. 43
- WHY are the architect's plans of the Twin Towers not publicly available?
What exactly was the nature of the structural connections between the outer perimeter wall and the central core of the two towers? Is it not false that this consisted only of lightweight flimsy trusses? Is it not the case that the connection was actually
made with 32,000 tons of steel beams?
Question No. 44
- WHY did the Twin Towers not buckle and bent, and topple over onto the surrounding buildings in the Lower Manhattan financial district?
The Twin Towers were designed to survive the impact of a Boeing 707, which in weight,
size and speed is similar to a Boeing 767 (the kind of jet which hit the South Tower). Had one of the towers collapsed, that would have been amazing. That both of
them collapsed, quickly, neatly and symmetrically (without falling over onto the surrounding buildings in Manhattan's financial district), collapsed completely into fragments, ash and huge clouds of dust — with no remains of their central massive
vertical steel columns left standing — solely as a result of the plane impacts and the resulting fires, is, upon examination, unbelievable, despite what the so-called "experts"
Question No. 45
- HOW could the Twin Towers collapse neatly upon themselves in the manner of an
expertly controlled demolition?
Whatever damage the fires did would not have been evenly distributed (especially in the case of the South Tower, where the jet struck a corner of the building). If the collapse was due to the fires then it too would be irregular, with parts of the Twin Towers
remaining intact and connected while other parts fell. But both towers collapsed completely symmetrically, with the floors pancaking upon themselves, exactly as we
have seen in other cases of controlled demolition of tall buildings.
It is interesting to note that the contractor whose people were the first on the WTC collapse scene — to cart away the rubble that remains — is the same contractor who demolished and hauled away the shell of the bombed Oklahoma City
Murrah building. The name of the contractor is Controlled Demolition! —
The Blockbuster Could there be more of a connection between these two building collapses than the identity of the contractor who supervised the removal of the debris?
Question No. 46
- WHY were such huge quantities of ash and dust produced? How could fire convert concrete into dust? Has the ash been chemically analysed to determine what it really
is and how it might have been produced?
- Were any tests done on the debris for the presence of radioactivity?
Question No. 47
- HOW can jet fuel burning in an enclosed space (with little oxygen available for combustion) actually produce temperatures high enough (1538°C, i.e. 2800°F)
to melt massive steel beams (and all the steel beams, since steel conducts heat efficiently) enclosed in concrete in just 56 minutes?
Clearly the towers did not collapse because of the plane impacts alone, because both
towers stood for 45 to 90 minutes after impact. The official explanation, parroted faithfully by the mainstream media, is that the towers collapsed because burning jet
fuel caused the steel girders supporting them to melt. Let us examine this hypothesis as to its credibility.
Much (perhaps, in the case of the second impact, as much as two-thirds) of the jet fuel was consumed immediately in the fireballs which erupted when the planes hit the towers. Furthermore, according to one FEMA investigator (Jonathan Barnett),
most of the jet fuel which managed to enter the towers was consumed within ten minutes.
The Twin Towers were giving off a lot of black sooty smoke, but there was little fire visible. But to melt steel you need the high temperature produced by, e.g., an oxy-acetylene torch. Jet fuel burning in air (especially in an enclosed space within a building,
where there is much smoke and little available oxygen) just won't do it. And if the steel columns had melted, would this have produced the implosive collapse observed?
If the columns had melted it is unlikely that the resulting structural weakness would
be completely symmetrical (as required when a building collapses upon itself in a controlled demolition). Irregularity in an uncontrolled collapse would have produced
the kind of collapse in which concrete and steel girders would have rained down over
a wide area (causing huge damage to the surrounding buildings in lower Manhattan and many fatalities among their occupants). This did not happen. These considerations
(and others, given below, concerning the probable maximum temperature of the fire) show that the claim that thousands of liters of burning jet fuel produced a raging inferno and caused the steel columns to melt is extremely dubious, and does not account for the collapse of the towers.
A convincing case (with numerous web references supporting his argument) that the Twin Towers did not collapse because of the fires has been given by J. McMichael:
Using jet fuel to melt steel is an amazing discovery, really. ... Ironworkers fool with acetylene torches, bottled oxygen, electric arcs from generators, electric furnaces,
and other elaborate tricks, but what did these brilliant terrorists use?
Jet fuel, costing maybe 80 cents a gallon on the open market.... heating steel is like pouring syrup onto a plate: you can't get it to stack up. The heat just flows out to the colder parts of the steel, cooling off the part you are trying to warm up. ...
Am I to believe that the fire burned all that time, getting constantly hotter until it reached melting temperature [1538°C, not 800°C as was reported]? Or did it burn hot and steady
throughout until 200,000 tons of steel [the amount of steel in one of the Twin Towers] were heated molten — on one plane load of jet fuel? ... —
Muslims Suspend Laws of Physics! Part I
In a sequel to this article J. McMichael writes:
... the maximum temperature in the unprotected steel supports in those test fires [in the U.K., Japan, the U.S. and Australia] was 360 degrees C (680 F), and that is a long way from the first critical threshold in structural steel, 550 degrees C (1022 F). ... I think the case is made: The fire did not weaken the WTC structure sufficiently to cause the
collapse of the towers. —
Muslims Suspend Laws of Physics! Part II
Question No. 48
- WHY did the seismograph operated by Columbia University’s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory record two "sharp spike of short duration" at 9: 59 am and at 10:28 am?
A report was published by the American Geophysical Union in the November 20 issue of Eos, but the authors misinterpreted the data. They assumed, and thus reported, that the two largest signals were caused by the collapses of the Twin Towers. But:
During the collapse, most of the energy of the falling debris was absorbed by the towers and the neighboring structures, converting them into rubble and dust or causing other damage — but not causing significant ground shaking. — Dr. Arthur Lerner-Lam, Director of Columbia University's Center for Hazards and Risk Research, as quoted in Earth Institute News So if most of the energy of the falling debris was dissipated and was not the cause of the major spikes in the seismic record thenwhat was?
Perhaps massive explosions in the lowest basements of the Twin Towers, besides the supporting steel columns where they met the Manhattan bedrock? Perhaps even small nuclear explosions?
Question No. 49
- WHY was the debris from the collapsed Twin Towers removed from the site with no forensic examination?
Why was almost all of it sold to scrap merchants and shipped abroad where it would
not be available for scientific examination?
Mayor Guilani sold WTC rubble to India for recycling and also China.
- Who stood to benefit from the complete destruction of the Twin Towers?
Question No. 50
- HOW could Building 7, also known as Salomon Brothers' Building, explode while both Towers had still been burning?
Question No. 51
- HOW could the Building 7 be totally flattened at the ground, when the US Customhouse, which is between the North Tower and Building 7, was not flattened at all?
Question No. 52
- WHY did the areas beneath the surface of the Twin Towers remain intensely hot for a week after the collapse of theTwin Towers?
AVIRIS data collected on September 16, 2001, revealed a number of thermal hot spots in the region where the WTC buildings collapsed. Analysis of the data indicated temperatures greater than 800oF in these hot spots (some over 1300oF). — U. S. Geological Survey Report What was the source of this heat?
Could it have been residual heat from underground nuclear explosions?
Case 3: American Airlines Flight 77 crashes into the
Question No. 53
- WHY would hijackers intending to crash a plane into the Pentagon hijack a jet from Dulles Airport near Washington DC (and thus close to the Pentagon) and allow it to fly for 40 minutes away from its target before turning around and flying another 40 minutes back to it (knowing that interception by military jets during this time would in normal circumstances have been very likely)?
Question No. 54
- WHY did none of the 459th Aircraft Squadron (Andrews AFB) fighters intercept the plane which crashed into the Pentagon?
Andrews AFB is 10 miles from Washington DC, 13 miles from the Pentagon. Why didn't
Dr. James G. Roche, Secretary of the Air Force try to reach the airplanes in NYC (7 minutes time for McGuire AFB in New Jersey ) and at the Pentagon (10 minutes time)? He had one hour and fifteen minutes to respond to the plane that hit the Pentagon. What happened during that time?
Question No. 55
- WHY did nobody attack the terrorists on board the plane?
Flight attendant Michelle Heidenberger was on board Flight 77. She had been
"trained to handle a hijacking. She knew not to let anyone in the cockpit.
She knew to tell the hijacker that she didn't have a key and would have to call the pilots.
None of her training mattered." ( "On flight 77: 'Our Plane Is Being Hijacked'," The Washington Post, September 12, 2001, pgs. A 1, 11.)
Question No. 56
- HOW could an Arab pilot with little flight experience perform such extraordinary maneuvering?
According to the official story, as reported by the New York Times (International Herald
Tribune, 2001-10-17, p.8), the Boeing 757, AA Flight 77, which struck the Pentagon
executed a 270-degree 7,000-foot descent over Washington while flying at 500 mph.
Marcel Bernard, the chief flight instructor at the airport, said the man named Hani Hanjour went into the air in a Cessna 172 with instructors from the airport three times
beginning the second week of August and had hoped to rent a plane from the airport. ...
Instructors at the school told Bernard that after three times in the air, they still felt he was unable to fly solo ... — The Prince George's Journal (Maryland), 2001-09-18, as quoted
in Operation 911: NO SUICIDE PILOTS
Question No. 57
- WHY was this sharp turn done anyway? Why not hit directly?
By shifting the plane's position so radically, Flight 77 managed to hit the side of the Pentagon *directly opposite* the side on which the offices of the Secretary of Defense
and Joint Chief of Staff were located. (Coincidentally, Flight 77 hit the offices of Army operations (US News and World Report,Sept. 14, 2001, pg. 25.
Recall, it was the Army that warned of the possibility that Israel's Mossad might make a terror attack against the US.)
Also Check the The Washington Post: Alleged hijackers Nawaq Alhazmi (Flight 77), Khaid Al-Midhar (Flight 77) and Hani Hanjour (Flight 77) all spent time in San
"Two of the men, Alhazmi and Al-Midhar, also briefly attended a local fight
school, but they were dropped because of their limited English and incompetence at
"Last spring, two of the men visited Montgomery Field, a community airport ... and sought flying lessons. They spoke to instructors at Sorbi's Flying Club, which
allowed them to take only two lessons before advising them to quit. "
"Their English was horrible, and their mechanical skills were even worse," said an
instructor, who asked not to be named. "It was like they had hardly even ever driven
a car ..."
"They seemed like nice guys," the instructor said, "but in the plane, they were dumb
and dumber." ("San Diegans See Area as Likely Target," The Washington Post, September 24, 2001, pg. A7.)
Question No. 58
- According to the official story, the plane approached the Pentagon on a horizontal
trajectory (so as to maximize the damage to the building) so low that it clipped the power lines across the street (but somehow managed to squeeze between two poles which were separated by less than the wingspan of a Boeing 757). HOW was that possible?
Question No. 59
- WHY was no plane seen at the Pentagon?
Question No. 60
- WHY were there no photos or videos of the Pentagon plane?
Question No. 61
- WHY was there no investigative reporting of the Pentagon scene? The photos do not show much, but then photographers were not allowed, initially, to photograph the scene, right?
Question No. 62
- WHY is the entrance hole that small?
Photographic evidence reveals that it was in fact at most just a few meters in diameter, much too small to have been made by a Boeing 757 jet, but just the right size for a
Question No. 63
- WHY didn't the Wings of the Pentagon Plane damage the building?
Question No. 64
- WHY were no aircraft fragments, identifiable as coming from a Boeing 757, recovered from the Pentagon crash site?
Question No. 65
- WHY were no remains of the approximately sixty passengers and crew on the jet
which allegedly hit the Pentagon returned to relatives for burial?
Question No. 66
- WHY have the Voice Recorder, the flight protocols or 2 black boxes from Pennsylvannia never been made public by the FBI?
Case 4: United Airlines Flight 93
Question No. 67
Mr. President, please, let’s have a look at the evidence:
- Flight 77 leaves Dulles International Airport at 8:20 am.
- Flight 77's transponder is turned off at 8:56 am.
The fact that flight 77's transponder was turned off means only that the aircraft stopped transmitting its name and altitude, etc, but it was still very visible to radar.
- Flight 77 disappears from all radar screens a couple of minutes later, somewhere near the Ohio border.
- An aircraft appears on radar south of Washington DC, close to the city.
- This aircraft eventually crashes into the Pentagon.
So the aircraft that crashed into the Pentagon could not possibly have been flight 77.
This is simply because, if it had flown from the Ohio border back to Washington DC it
would have been visible to radar for the entire trip. And, we are told that it was not.
So given this, WHY do most people believe that flight 77 hit the Pentagon?
Because the media told them so? Is this the only reason that most believe flight 77 hit
the Pentagon? But the evidence (without even examining the Pentagon scene itself) already says that this is impossible! I wonder how flight 77 could sneak all the way from
the Ohio border to Washington DC without being spotted by any of the multitude of
radar stations in the area?
Question No. 68
- WHY did nobody react, when Danielle O'Brien, air traffic controller, informed another air traffic control center about a plane traveling fast southwest of Dulles after spotting it 8:18 am on September 11?
Question No. 69
- HOW did Rumsfeld know at 5:30 PM on September 11 that the plane in
Pennsylvania could have been headed for one of three possible targets: Camp David,
the White House or the U.S. Capitol building?
Question No. 70
- WHY did Air Traffic Controllers in a Nashua Telegraph article report an F-16 was circling Flight 93 and was in visual range at the time of crash - and WHY does the Government currently DENY that?
Comment: Of these two, who is more likely to be accurate?
Question No. 71
- WHY has the FBI told Air Traffic Controllers not to talk with the press under threat of prosecution?
Question No. 72
- WHY did many ear- and eye witnesses, including workers of the road construction company New Enterprise, say they saw or heard F-16 jets ?
Question No. 73
- WHY can NORAD, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, not explain
this particular sonic boom at 9:22 am near Pennsylvania?
Evidence from the seismic record indicates there was at least one supersonic warplane
within striking distance of Flight 93 on the fateful morning of September 11, 2001. A signal exhibiting the seismic signature characteristic of a passing sonic boom was
recorded at 9:22 A.M. local time by an earthquake monitoring station in southern
Pennsylvania. This station is just 60 miles from the abandoned stripmine in Somerset
County where the Boeing 757-200 hit the earth at 10:06.
Question No. 74
- WHY was metallic debris found 8 miles from the crash site of the plane that went down in Penn?
They said it went straight down and left a small hole in the ground. If they found metallic
debris from the plane 8 miles away it was either shot down or a bomb exploded in the
Question No. 75
- WHY were magazines of that plane found 20 miles away from the crash?
Question No. 76
- If this plane was not shot down, but rather remained intact until hitting the ground,
HOW could this debris travel the six miles from the crash site to Indian Lake in minutes
when there was only a 10 mph wind blowing?
(For wind-borne debris to travel six miles in, say, six minutes requires a 60 mph wind.)
"Workers at Indian Lake Marina [six miles from the place where UA Flight 93 crashed] said that they saw a cloud of confetti-like debris descend on the lake and nearby farms
minutes after hearing the explosion that signaled the crash [or the attack on the jet] at 10:06 a.m. Tuesday." (Pittsburg Post Gazette, Sept. 13, 2001)
Question No. 77
- WHY did they not let the media or any reporters take video or photos of the crash site?
Question No. 78
- WHY did the plane leave such a strange pattern of debris?
Question No. 80
- HOW were all hijackers identified just 2 days after the attack?
Considering that all persons on board all four planes died, how did the FBI come
up so quickly with a list of names of the alleged nineteen Arab hijackers — including
aliases used by fourteen of them, in some cases seven aliases (see the Atlanta
Question No. 81
Indeed, were those names on the passenger lists at all? The answer is NO!
Did they simply pick out all names on the passenger lists which sounded Middle Eastern?
- WHY did none of the 19 hijackers appear on the passenger lists?
Did the FBI know in advance the names (and aliases) of the "Arab hijackers" on
Question No. 82
-- WHY did it take 4 months before Ramsi Binalschibhs name was mentioned,
since he was a good friend of Mohammad Atta and lived in his apartment in Hamburg?
Question No. 83
WHY did some of the hijackers buy tickets for flights scheduled after Sept. 11?
Question No. 84
- WHY did the hijackers force passengers to call relatives?
Question No. 85
- HOW did they find the terrorist's cars at the airports so quickly?
Question No. 86
- HOW could the FBI distinguish between "regular" Muslims and hijacker Muslims
on those flights?
Question No. 87
- WHY was there not ONE "innocent" Muslim on board any of these flights?
Question No. 88
- HOW did the FBI come up so quickly with the photos of all 19 hijackers, when
supposedly they had no idea of a planned attack?
Question No. 89
- HOW is it possible that Arab terrorists fly boings?
None of the alleged Arab hijackers had ever worked as professional pilots. Alleged hijacker-pilots Mohammed Atta, Marwanal Al-Shehhi and Hani Hanjour had received
pilot training (courtesy of the CIA?) but were considered by their flying instructors to
be incompetent to fly even light single-engined planes!
The official story expects us to believe that these alleged nineteen on-board hijackers (acting with military coordination and precision) overpowered the flight attendants (with nothing more than boxcutters and shouted commands), forced their way into the cabin (were all eight official pilots absorbed in contemplation of the clouds?), overpowered
the pilots (apparently none of them, some ex-military, could offer any resistance to hijackers armed only with boxcutters), took command of the planes, having acquired
the necessary flying skills from training courses and flight manuals, flew them expertly to their targets (good navigators, those Arabs; and flying with the skill of a trained military
pilot in the case of the jet which, allegedly, hit the Pentagon), met absolutely no opposition from the U.S. authorities (including the U.S. Air Force) responsible for
safeguarding America's airspace (despite the fact that the Pentagon jet was in the air
for nearly an hour after the first impact), hit those targets and killed themselves. Sure.
And pigs can fly.
Question No. 91
This is an other question for you, Mr. President: HOW can you possibly believe the public to be that stupid?! We are asked to believe that one of the hijackers brought
his passport with him on a domestic fight, even though he knew he would not need it then, or ever again; that upon impact the passport flew from the hijacker's pocket (or
was he holding it in his hands?), that the passport flew out of the aircraft, that it flew
out of the burning tower, and that it was carried by the air currents and landed safely,
where it could be discovered, several blocks away ...
Question No. 92
- WHY have the black boxes (the flight data recorders and the cockpit voice recorders) from all four jets not been recovered and examined by experts from the National Transportation Safety Board, the agency which normally investigates airplane crashes? These black boxes are designed to survive any crash. Where are they?
Question No. 93
- WHY was the public not informed who found the Bin Laden Home Video and when?
Question No. 94
- WHY according to German magazine MONITOR, were the most controversial statements translated incorrectly?
Question No. 96
- Why have those who benefited from the purchases of these put options not been identified (or at least, not publicly)?
Case 5: Anthrax
Question No. 97
- WHY did Cheney say that everyone in the White House started taking Cipro on September 12 when the first anthrax letter wasn't postmarked until September 18?
Question No. 98
- HOW could the terrorists come up with such a quality material?
Former UN-weapons inspector of Iraq, Richard Spertzel, told ABC, "...he knows only five scientists in the USA who would be in the situation to produce such a fine, highly developed spore material".
Question No. 99
- WHY did Tommy Thompson, The Secretary of the Department of Health and
Human Services, and other Bush cabinet members meet secretly (i.e. illegally)
in Oct. 2001 with officials of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) to develop plans for their Emergency Preparedness Task Force?
Case 6: Georg W. Bush
Somewhere on the internet I found this funny question: Did Mr. Bush have prior knowledge of the WTC attack?
Now this is a question too easy for everybody, so it does not count, right?
Question No. 100
- Did you know before you left your hotel that morning on the way to the school that
the 1st tower had been hit?
ABC news reported that morning that you were asked by reporters if you was aware
of events in NYC and you answered yes. If so, WHY did you later say you first heard
of it was when you were at the school?
Question No. 101
- HOW did you see the first plane crash on live camera?
If no commercial TV cameras were trained on the North Tower at the time of impact, what was the source of the transmission of the North Tower impact which you said you saw before you went into the classroom in Florida? Why did you do nothing
(except listen to a little girl's story about her pet goat) for thirty minutes after you were informed that the second jet hit the WTC?
At http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0112/04/se.04.html is a transcript of President Bush's comments regarding the day of the attacks on the World Trade Towers.
Towards the bottom of the transcript is the following quote. (Note: Some readers are reporting that the version of the CNN transcriopt they see in some parts of the country has been edited to remove the following comment. George Orwell would be
QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?
BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)
Thank you, Jordan (ph).
Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in
a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."
But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting
in the classroom,and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said,
"A second plane has hit the tower.
America's under attack."
There is a problem with the above statement.
There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower.
There couldn't be.
Video of that first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER
the second plane had hit.
Even though you are not a very good pilot (you were taken off of flight status for
failure to take a medical exam which included a drug test), it would be silly to assume that a passenger jet hitting the WTC in clear weather was pilot error. The only other
known impact between an aircraft and a New York skyscraper was when a military airplane crashed into the Empire State Building in a heavy fog. Because of that
incident, there are mandatory altitude minimums over the island. If you really did
see an airplane on TV hitting the World Trade Towers, then you saw that the aircraft
was under control at the time.
And, it must be remembered that even after Andy informed you of the second impact, and by his own admission you knew we were being attacked, you continued to read to the classroom full of children.
I really would like to hear your comment on that issue again, Mr. President!
Confirmation of your comments is also at http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/12/20011204-17.html and
Question No. 104
- WHY did you say that you and Card initially thought it was an accident
involving a small plane?
Question No. 105
- HOW could your people not have known the kind of plane involved, given all the information sources available to the POTUS and your staff?
Question No. 106
- WHY didn't the POTUS know at this point, as did the FAA and NORAD, that aircraft
The Batallion Chief in the 9/11 video was seen and heard asking for military backup immediately after the building was hit.
Question No. 107
- HOW come the NYFD knew it was terrorism right away but the POTUS and his aides just calmly went about their business?
Question No. 108
Is it not the case that this atrocity was planned and
carried out by elements at highlevels of command in
the U.S. Air Force, the CIA, the Justice Department
and FEMA (possibly with the involvement of well-placed
civilians outside the government), acting under orders
from, or with the approval of, high officials within the
U.S.Administration, and that those same elements are
now directing a propaganda campaign against the
American people to justify a war of aggression in Asia
and the Middle East aimed at controlling the oil and
mineral wealth of those regions?
Question No. 109
- Why is the U.S. mainstream media ignoring questions like these?
Question No. 110
- WHY is your administration so strongly against a real investigation into the events
a. to take control of four civilian airliners
b. to carry out attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon causing huge loss of life
c. to make it appear that these airliners were used to carry out the attacks
d. to eliminate the passengers on the airliners who would not be involved in the
operation except as reluctant witnesses
e. to blame these attacks on "Arab terrorists" and to use this as a pretext to launch
military campaigns against "enemies of America" in the Middle East and in Asia.
What happened on September 11th was very likely something close to this (there are two or three variations, as noted below):
1. Three planes had been made ready by U.S. military personnel (possibly from
NORAD), capable of being controlled remotely, with no-one on board:
· A military jet either loaded with high explosives or carrying missiles or both.
· An F-16 jet fighter armed with a missile.
· A Boeing 767, painted up to look like a United Airlines jet (call this "Pseudo
· In the alternative theory the F-16 is replaced by an AGM-86C cruise missile
capable of being fired from a B 52 and of flying to its target under GPS-
guidance, and able upon impact to generate heat of over 2,000°C.
2. Early on the morning of September 11th Mohammad Atta and some other
Arabs board American Airlines and United Airlines planes under instructions
from their CIA or FBI handlers. Atta and others, some recorded by airport
security cameras, will later be declared to be "the hijackers".
3. The four civilian jet airliners take off:
· AA Flight 11, a Boeing 767, leaves Logan Airport, Boston, at 7:59 a.m. headed
for Los Angeles, with between 76 and 81 passengers (about 39% of capacity)
and 11 crew members aboard. (This is the jet which, according to the official story,
hit the North Tower.)
· AA Flight 77, a Boeing 757, takes off from Dulles Airport in northern Virginia at
8:10 a.m bound for Los Angeles, with between 50 and 58 passengers (about 27%
of capacity) and six crew members aboard. (This is the jet which allegedly hit the
· UA Flight 175, a Boeing 767, departs from Logan Airport, Boston, at 8:13 a.m.
for Los Angeles with between 47 and 56 passengers (about 26% of capacity)
and nine crew members aboard. (This is the jet which allegedly hit the South
· UA Flight 93, a Boeing 757, scheduled to leave Newark Airport at 8:01 a.m. for
San Francisco, is late and does not depart until 8:41 a.m., taking off with between
26 and 38 passengers (about 16% of capacity) and seven crew members on
board. (This is the jet which crashed in Pennsylvania.)
4. Pseudo Flight 175 takes off from its military base, flying under remote control,
and flies so as to intercept the flight path of UA Flight 175. Radar operators
tracking UA Flight 175 see the two blips merge.
5. A half-hour or so after taking off the pilots of the four civilian airliners are informed
by radio that the U.S. is under attack by terrorists and that they are to shut down
their transponders and land their planes at a military base in some north-eastern
U.S. state (directions to the base are given).
6. The pilots obey this order and change course accordingly.
7. Pseudo Flight 175 changes course toward New York. To radar operators it
appears as if UA Flight 175 is now flying toward Manhattan.
8. The passengers on UA Flight 93 are led to believe that the plane has been
hijacked, and are instructed to use their cell phones to tell this to their relatives
(thus planting fake evidence which will later be used to support the official story).
9. The military jet takes off under remote control and (perhaps after intercepting
the flight path of AA Flight 11 to confuse the radar operators) approaches the
North Tower at 8:45 a.m., fires missiles into it then crashes into it, detonating explosives already planted in the building. http://serendipity.magnet.ch/
(George W. Bush watches the impact on closed circuit television at a school in
10. Pseudo Flight 175 approaches Manhattan under remote control and crashes into
the South Tower at 9:03 a.m. Its controllers, not used to remotely controlling the 100
tons of a Boeing 767, almost miss the tower, but manage to hit it at an angle, toward
one corner. Most of the jet fuel passes through the corner of the tower and explodes
in a huge fireball outside the building. (The approach of the Boeing 767 and the
impact and fireball are recorded by many cameras.)
11. George W. Bush announces to the nation that he has made some phone calls and
then goes into hiding for eight hours. He fails to order defensive action by ordering
U.S. Air Force jets from bases near Washington to scramble to intercept the other two
(allegedly hijacked) planes still in the air. No other Air Force officer orders jets to intercept the planes.
Interceptors are finally scrambled an hour after the
first of the commercial jets has gone off course and
45 minutes after the impact at the North Tower.
12. The F-16 jet fighter (see 1. above), under remote control, flies at high speed
toward Washington D.C. (perhaps after crossing the flight path of AA Flight 77),
descends to near ground level, makes a horizontal approach to the Pentagon,
fires a missile which produces a huge explosion at the outer wall of the Pentagon,
then itself crashes into the building (at 9:38 a.m.), its engine penetrating several rings of the Pentagon.
In the alternative theory it is an AGM-86C cruise missile which strikes the Pentagon.
It crossed several of the building rings of the Pentagon, creating in each wall it pierced a
progressively bigger hole. ... When traversing the first ring of the Pentagon, the object set off a fire, as gigantic as it was sudden. — Who was Behind the September 11th Attacks?
13. Meanwhile (by sometime between 9:15 a.m. and 9:45 a.m.) all four AA and UA
jets have landed at the military base to which they were directed. The 199 (later listed)
passengers and crew from AA Flight 77, AA Flight 11 and UA Flight 175 are herded
onto UA Flight 93, where they join the 33 (later listed) passengers and crew, for a total
of 232 people. Explosives are loaded on board.
14. The South Tower collapses (at 9:59 a.m.) in a controlled demolition, 56 minutes after impact.
15. Sometime around 10:00 or 10:15 a.m. UA Flight 93 takes off from the military base (either under remote control or under the control of a military pilot unaware of his fate)
and flies toward Washington in a fake "terrorist attack".
16. The North Tower collapses (at 10:29 a.m.) also in a controlled demolition, 1 hour and 44 minutes after impact.
17. Either explosives on board UA Flight 93 are detonated, or the jet is blown apart
by a missile fired by a U.S. Air Force F-16 fighter jet, over Pennsylvania (at 10:37 a.m.,
almost two hours after it took off from Newark Airport). Pennsylvania state police
officials said on Thursday debris from the plane had been found up to 8 miles away
(from the crash site) in a residential community [Indian Lake] where local media have
quoted residents as speaking of a second plane in the area [this was the F-16] and
burning debris falling from the sky. —
Reuters, Sept. 13, as quoted in Troubling Questions in Troubling Times All passengers and crew from all four "hijacked" planes, perhaps or perhaps not including those 34 (later unlisted) passengers (including Mohammad Atta) who are part of the operation,
are in this way eliminated.
18. The outer wall of the impact site at the Pentagon is caused to collapse (so that the small size of the hole in the wall caused by the impacting object would no longer be visible).
19. Around midday the media whores begin to disseminate the story that this
"terrorist attack" was masterminded by Osama bin Laden.
20. Around 5 p.m.the building known as WTC 7 collapses in a controlled demolition.
21. Misled by the mainstream media a shocked and outraged American public demands revenge against the perpetrators, whom they assume to be Arab Muslim fundamentalists.
22. George W. Bush announces his "War on Terrorism" and the Pentagon swings
into action to implement its previously-prepared plans to bomb Afghanistan (into
submission to U.S. oil interests).
“a smoking gun”